- Have all your pizza toppings cut into small pieces
- We used our hands to make a bowl shape to add fillings (young kids hands are too small so a small dish that has been floured (so the dough doesn't stick) works great for little hands)
- We found pouring the sauce with a ladle helps
- Pinch the dough ball tightly closed
- Then place the filled dough balls into a non-stick pan (we used a spring form, makes it easy to remove and place on a platter)
- Since everyone filled their own we marked the individual bites with leftover toppings
- Spritz the top of the dough ball bites with olive oil spray or cooking spray
- Then bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove from pan and let cool enough to be able to pull-apart the pizza bites with your hands
- and EAT!
The kiddos couldn't have been happier with how they turned out and said it was the best pizza ever!
Well I definitely think it was at least the most fun to make and eat.